Frequently Asked Question
- Go to the application homepage
- Select the profile menu
- Select the menu my order list
- Select your orders that you want to track
- Click track to find out where the goods arrived
- The product delivery process depends on the distance between the seller's point and the buyer. Estimated delivery time is around 1-30 days.
- Don't worry about your order being late, because we have a On Time Guarantee program.
- With this program, your order will arrive on time according to the delivery duration chosen by the Buyer.
In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic situation, several cities / regencies in Indonesia were closed which affected the smooth delivery of orders, complete information please click here. However, you don't need to worry, because you can also ensure the delivery process of your order by doing the following:
- Make sure the destination address you enter is correct. You can track your order through our system, or via the courier website used.
- Contact the seller to make sure the shipping receipt number is correct and ask for a photo of the physical receipt of the shipment.
- If the order status changes to Order Arrived but you still haven't received the goods, please contact the relevant shipping service to ask about your order. If there is no instruction from the buyer (entrusted to a certain place), then there is a possibility that your order will be brought back to the nearest shipping service and you can pick it up at the agent.
- If there is no progress on the status of your shipment, please make a complaint at the Resolution Center and discuss with the seller regarding the resolution process.
- If you use the Guarantee on Time and delivery is late (not in accordance with the applicable T&C), you don't need to worry because the Postage Refund Balance will be sent to your Refund Balance automatically without the need to make a claim to IDNStore within 5 Business Days after Transaction is complete.
In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic situation, starting March 30, 2020 there is some information regarding shipping:
- Valid for Regular and Pre-Order transactions, sellers have 1 × 24 hours to respond to new orders and 3 × 24 hours to confirm delivery starting from the time the order entered.
Before you make a transaction, also pay attention to the following:
- It is important to make sure that the shop is active or not closed.
- Make sure the shop you want to buy has enough stock so that your order is not canceled because it is out of stock.
- If you feel the seller has not responded, please wait according to the estimated time given.
- However, if the shop is closed or not active, please do not cancel it. Because if the seller doesn't respond to the order until the specified time limit, then your order will automatically cancel. And if you have canceled, the refund will be hampered. This is because approval from the shop / seller is required.
You can also chat with the seller to ask about the order process in the Order Status on the transaction list, then ask the seller about the estimated time for receipt input. If until the estimated time specified by the seller has not responded to your order, the funds will be returned to your Limit Credit Card balance according to the payment method you chose.
You cannot change the shipping address for already processed orders. But you don't need to worry, here are the solutions you can do to fix it:
If you as a seller get information from the buyer that the address entered is wrong, you can confirm the following:
- Confirm to the buyer whether he has submitted an order cancellation.
- If so, you can consider canceling the order.
- After the order is canceled, you can suggest to the buyer to re-order.
- If the order has been sent, you can inform the buyer about the address listed on the invoice.
- You can also advise the buyer to contact the courier by notifying the wrong delivery destination.
SETTINGS & CHANGING ACCOUNT DATA
- Click the login or register menu at the top center of the screen
- Fill in the email address that you have previously listed along with the password
- Click login
- If you forget your password, then you can click on the 'Forgot password' menu then you will receive a verification by email to reset a new password.
- click the login or register menu at the top center of the screen
- Fill in your name, email address and active mobile number, and you will be asked to create a password
- fill in the captcha according to the image shown
- Put a checklist on the small box to agree with the T & Cs that apply to the IDNStore
- Click List
- You will receive a verification email at the email address that was previously registered
- Click activate
- After that, you will be asked to login to your account
- On the user profile menu, fill in all the fields then click save
- After that you will enter your account, then click the home menu
- If you forgot your password or want to change your password, then you can click the 'forgot password' menu then you will receive a verification by email to reset a new password
- click the profile menu (top center of the application)
- Select my account menu
- To fill in your company profile, you can click the edit profile menu
- In the column about company, you can upload your company's banner (1350x350) and logo (300x300) according to the resolution set and fill in all the fields then click save at the bottom
- Fill in all available fields (company category, company details, R&D capacity, manufacturing capability, export capability)
- Select my product menu on the left of the application
- click add product at the top right corner of the application
- Upload a product photo with a resolution of 350x350 min
- Fill in all columns with product description and desired selling price
- If all data has been filled in, you can immediately click publish the product or if there are things that are incomplete, you can click save in draft.
- If you want to see what products you have successfully uploaded, click the My products menu on the left side of the application.
- If you want to change the data content of the product, you can click the pencil logo on the product list column according to the product you want to change
If your order has not been processed, you can do the following:
- Please contact the seller first via the Send Message or Product Discussion feature.
- Also, make sure when you make transactions during working hours. This is because there are several shops that operate only during working hours and will continue at a later date.
- And also make sure that the shop is not closed.
If you receive a product that is not in accordance with the order or the condition of the item when it is received it is damaged, then you can contact the seller first.
If you have contacted the seller and have not received a response, then you can report the incident to IDNStore via email or our call center to be followed up with the seller.
We hope you can find the right solution to the problem you are experiencing.
Tips! Always record your unboxing process so that you have enough evidence if at any time you receive goods that do not match the order.
You can check all purchase transactions by:
- Click the My Account Menu icon
- On the My Account page go to the Order list section
- In the order list column, you can see all the order status of the goods
- Click shopping cart
- Select the product to be purchased
- Click checkout
- Fill in the delivery address
- Select a shipping service
- Select the desired payment method
- Click make order
even though you have made a payment, your order can be canceled if:
- The seller refuses the order.
- The transaction has violated the terms and conditions.
- The funds you transfer are different from the total purchases on the invoice.
- Seller does not respond to orders within 5 × 24 hours from the time payment is verified
- The seller does not enter the receipt number within 2 × 24 hours or (H + 2) from the time the payment is verified.
- Visa credit card or mastercard
- A debit card with a visa or mastercard logo
- Put the product in the Shopping Cart.
- Select the Credit Card payment method.
- Enter your Credit / Debit Card number, validity period, and CVV number.
- click pay
- The system will be connected automatically with the Bank system.
- Enter the Authorization Code (3D Secure) sent by the Bank via your mobile.
- Click OK.
- You can contact our customer care via the hotline service or via email listed on the help center menu at the bottom of the homepage
- You can see the promo on the front of the IDNStore homepage, what product banners are currently holding promotions
- Visit the IDNStore homepage
- Select the product banner that is being promoted according to your wishes
- Make sure you have read the terms and conditions that apply
- copy the promo code you want to use, then click 'buy now'